Breaking News

The Gingerbread Man

Many years ago, an old lady woman and her husband lived in a small house. They had no children. One day, the old woman thought to make a man of gingerbread. He made the dough, He made the dough, rolled it out and carefully cut it in the form of a man. He put the Gingerbread Man in the oven. When the Gingerbread Man was fully baked, she opened the door of the oven slowly. At once, the Gingerbread Man laughed and said, You cannot catch me because I am Gingerbread Man. The old man and old woman could not catch him. The Gingerbread Man was running fastly. He came to a cow. The cow said, Gingerbread Man stop I want to eat you The Gingerbread Man started laughing and said Neither old woman nor old man could catch me. You cannot catch me as well The cow ran after the Gingerbread man but could not catch him. The Gingerbread Man kept running until reached a pasture. A horse was grazing there. The horse said You very tasty. I would like to eat you. But the Gingerbread Man laughed and said Neither old man and old woman nor the cow could catch me. You cannot catch me as well. The horse ran fast but could not catch him. The Gingerbread Man ran on and on till he met a hen. Then hen said, Cakle, Cakle, you can be a delicious meal. 

I will eat you at dinner. Once again the Gingerbread Man laughed loudly and said, Neither old man and old woman nor the cow and horse could catch me. You cannot catch me as Well. The hen tried hard to catch him but did not succeed. The Gingerbread Man was running in the lead and others were running behind him. Now the Gingerbread man became proud of himself. He thought No one could catch me because I am the fastest. He was continuously running until he reached very far. He met a fox. The proud Gingerbread Man said to the fox I look quite tasty. No doubt you would like to eat me. But neither the old man and old woman nor the cow, horse and hen could catch me. So you won't succeed as well. But the fox did not pay attention. The fox said Dear Gingerbread Man You do not appear tasty. I do not want to eat you. The Gingerbread Man felt relived and said I want to take some rest now. Saying this he stopped running. Just when he stood still the fox grabbed him, tossed him in the air and ate him. The Gingerbread man lost his life because of pride.

No comments