Sheikh Chille
Sheikh Chille was a lazy and foolish boy. His father had passed away and he lived. with his old mother. His mother was a poor old woman. She used to work in the homes of other people to earn living for herself and her son. Sheikh Chillee would roam around all day without any purpose and then he would lay all day on the bed to day dream.
All the time he would make plans in his dreams that he would study he would work hard and one day he would work hard and one day he would be rich man and then his mother would not need to work at other's home. But Sheikh Chille would not do practically to put his dreams into actions. His mother would often guide him and tell him to him to work hard in his life to be a successful person but Sheikh Chillee would never pay heed to his mother's advice.
Time kept passing and then Sheikh Chillee's mother be a successful person but Sheikh Chillee would never pay heed to his mother's advice. Time kept passing and then Sheikh Chillee's mother became very old and she could not work hard as before as she often remained sick. So one day she said to her son, My son, I am old now and I cannot work hard anymore and that is why I want you to start some job so that I can get you married.
When Sheikh Chillee heard of his mother with a shying tone Mother don't worry Allah will give us a lot of money. So his mother said, Son, Allah gives wealth to those people who work hard in their life, so you should also have confidence and work hard in your life. Sheikh Chillee got put off when he heard about doing hard work and then he said to his mother.
Mother I am not hesitant of doing hard work but you just tell me what kind of jon can I possibly do So to encourage her son Shiekh's mother said My son you must go out and meet people I am sure that you will find some good job to do. Therefore on his mother's advice Sheikh Chillee promised to earn money and decided to go out to find job.
When Sheikh Chillee reached a bazaar he saw a man who was calling aloud I need a worker. Is there anyone who would like to work for me? Sheikh Chillee said, Yes Sir I will work for you what is the job? So the man repiled You will have to carry this bucket of milk to my home and for this I will give you ten rupees. Ten rupees Sheikh Chillee exclaimed excitedly I will do it hurry up place this bucket on my head. So Sheikh Chillee carried the bucket of milk on his head and started to follow the man. Sheikh Chillee was very happy from inside. He was thinking about the ten rupees that he would get from the man for his job.
He was making plans once again. He thought in his mind, When I will get ten rupees I will give five rupees to my mother and from the remaining five rupees I will buy two eggs and then I will get those eggs hatched by hens. When the chicks will hatch out they will grow into hens after few weeks and then they will also lay eggs.
So I will again get those egges hatched into more chicks and that is how I will again get those eggs hatched into more chicks and that is how I will have many hens. Then I will sale those hens and will buy a goat and shortly when the goats. And later l will sale all those goats and will buy a buffalo.
Then the buffalo will give milk and will also give birth to calves. Soon I will have a herd of cattle and I will do trading of these cattle and will earn lots of money. Then I will build a huge mansion in which I will live a comfortable and luxurious life and will also get married to a pretty girl.
Later we will have a son and when our son will grow up he will say to me, Dad, please give me some money so on this I will scold him and say, It is not a good habit to waste money so I will not give you a single penny While Sheikh Chillee was still day dreaming about his great success he spilled on the ground.
When the man saw the spilled mike he yelled, you fool what have you done? Look at the loss you have given me. When Sheikh Chillee heard this he repiled you are crying over your little loss where as my whole house is gone.
All the time he would make plans in his dreams that he would study he would work hard and one day he would work hard and one day he would be rich man and then his mother would not need to work at other's home. But Sheikh Chille would not do practically to put his dreams into actions. His mother would often guide him and tell him to him to work hard in his life to be a successful person but Sheikh Chillee would never pay heed to his mother's advice.
Time kept passing and then Sheikh Chillee's mother be a successful person but Sheikh Chillee would never pay heed to his mother's advice. Time kept passing and then Sheikh Chillee's mother became very old and she could not work hard as before as she often remained sick. So one day she said to her son, My son, I am old now and I cannot work hard anymore and that is why I want you to start some job so that I can get you married.
When Sheikh Chillee heard of his mother with a shying tone Mother don't worry Allah will give us a lot of money. So his mother said, Son, Allah gives wealth to those people who work hard in their life, so you should also have confidence and work hard in your life. Sheikh Chillee got put off when he heard about doing hard work and then he said to his mother.
Mother I am not hesitant of doing hard work but you just tell me what kind of jon can I possibly do So to encourage her son Shiekh's mother said My son you must go out and meet people I am sure that you will find some good job to do. Therefore on his mother's advice Sheikh Chillee promised to earn money and decided to go out to find job.
When Sheikh Chillee reached a bazaar he saw a man who was calling aloud I need a worker. Is there anyone who would like to work for me? Sheikh Chillee said, Yes Sir I will work for you what is the job? So the man repiled You will have to carry this bucket of milk to my home and for this I will give you ten rupees. Ten rupees Sheikh Chillee exclaimed excitedly I will do it hurry up place this bucket on my head. So Sheikh Chillee carried the bucket of milk on his head and started to follow the man. Sheikh Chillee was very happy from inside. He was thinking about the ten rupees that he would get from the man for his job.
He was making plans once again. He thought in his mind, When I will get ten rupees I will give five rupees to my mother and from the remaining five rupees I will buy two eggs and then I will get those eggs hatched by hens. When the chicks will hatch out they will grow into hens after few weeks and then they will also lay eggs.
So I will again get those egges hatched into more chicks and that is how I will again get those eggs hatched into more chicks and that is how I will have many hens. Then I will sale those hens and will buy a goat and shortly when the goats. And later l will sale all those goats and will buy a buffalo.
Then the buffalo will give milk and will also give birth to calves. Soon I will have a herd of cattle and I will do trading of these cattle and will earn lots of money. Then I will build a huge mansion in which I will live a comfortable and luxurious life and will also get married to a pretty girl.
Later we will have a son and when our son will grow up he will say to me, Dad, please give me some money so on this I will scold him and say, It is not a good habit to waste money so I will not give you a single penny While Sheikh Chillee was still day dreaming about his great success he spilled on the ground.
When the man saw the spilled mike he yelled, you fool what have you done? Look at the loss you have given me. When Sheikh Chillee heard this he repiled you are crying over your little loss where as my whole house is gone.

No comments